||16.0 City / 22.5 Hwy
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 3.6L V6 VVT (260 HP [193.9 kW]@ 6500 rpm, 252 lb-ft [340.1N-m] @ 2800 rpm)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, Delco maintenance free, includes rundown protection
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion, speed-sensitive
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 20 gallon (75.71 liters)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel with dual stainless steel tips
- Roof rails
- Headlamps, halogen, Tungsten, windshield wiper activated, includes Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted, mid-rear-side and liftgate
- Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic, includes rearview LED display and audible warning
- Seat adjuster, recliner, manual, passenger
- Armrest, center, front
- Armrest, center, rear, includes dual cupholders
- Console, floor, includes floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cupholders
- Floormats, carpeted, front and rear
- Steering column, Tilt-wheel, adjustable
- Steering wheel, mounted controls, includes controls for sound system, and HVAC system
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, tachometer, and fuel gauge
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Windows, power, includes all express-down, front express-up and rear passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Theft-deterrent alarm system
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Defogger, rear-window, electric, includes front and side window outlets, driver and front passenger
- Sound system feature, 7 speakers, includes dual speakers in windshield pillars, front and rear doors and instrument panel
- Antenna, integral, front and rear
- Visors, illuminated vanity mirrors, driver and front passenger
- Convenience net, rear
- Cargo cover
- Air bags, frontal, dual stage and side thorax for driver and front passenger, head curtain for 1st and outboard 2nd row passengers (Head curtain air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.